Week 4 Blog Post 1

 Subway and Hungry Bear Deli

Both of the company's websites are very professionally done and I enjoy the aesthetically pleasing coloring as well as the logos. There is a call to action on the Subway website under the tab "Responsibility" which is cool and very interesting to read about in my opinion. I believe there is a crossover between the two websites as they are both in the sandwich-making word. Subway is a large franchise but I have never heard of Hungry Bear Deli before. I really enjoyed the professionally taken photos on the Hungry Bear website as well as a tab where you can see the reviews other customers have left. The Subway colors are very classic colors and are very noticeable. I actually enjoy the Hungry Bear website the most due to how clean and professional the website looks. It isn't too much reading and it is more focused on pictures. If there is something important to state they try to make it very universal and not difficult for the average consumer to read and understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Part B

Week 1 Blog Post

Week 8 Part A