Week 2 PartA

 In the past without social media communicating with businesses was completely by print or handwritten. In the twenty-first century, we have evolved into Direct Messaging businesses in order to get their attention. This is now a faster communication time and can get the problem solved quickly and effectively as compared to the past. 

    When reviewing a product or a business you will often find negative and positive reviews. It is up to the consumer whether or not to purchase the product as some reviews are biased and not always accurate. Such social media platforms such as Yelp and review on Google make it easier to find good rankings of products and businesses to use.

    If it was my product receiving negative reviews I would reach out tho that person who had negative thoughts regarding my business and how I can improve in the future. If needed I would even send them a new product or give them a refund. If I were to receive positive reviews I would invite that person back to my restaurant or business and let them relive the great experience they had before. 

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Part B

Week 1 Blog Post

Week 8 Part A