Week 3 Part A

 Penny Juice of America- One of the first problems I noticed would be the color blocking they used. personally, it seems though a little "childish" and I understand that's their main consumer, but the parent is buying it not the children. I think their brand slogan personally doesn't make sense to me and can confuse consumers. Another problem is the top of the website should feature different aspects not just all on the home page of the website. I do not think this website is professionally done and the border at the bottom of the website is really an eyesore and the whole thing should be redone in my opinion. I really like the website but maybe they should hire a graphic designer and get the page redone so it is more appealing to the consumer.

Gate N Fences- Immediately I noticed the font is too small for the potential customers to read. They have too many side tabs and it is not visually appealing to look at. It is also another problem they only included 3 pictures of work they have done as there should be more. I think this website is trying to be professional but it needs to be updated to today's professional standard. I really this a better homepage with less words just thrown on there would be more appealing and a dropdown bar would be better as well. 


MGBD Parts & Services- I believe that including pictures of their work is one of the things they have done right. I think this must be an older website from at least 10 years ago, so this should be redone to be up to the professional standard we have today. Their use of Aesthetics, Branding, and Design impacts my decision if they are up to today's standards and makes me want to be a customer for this specific company. 

California Center for the Arts, Escondido- This website looks professionally done and looks as though it is updated very often and I enjoy the slideshow and the bright colors included. This is the most professional website I have looked at thus far and I really enjoy the different aspects included. All of the information isn't just thrown at your face and the neutral tones work very well together. I really enjoyed the Aesthetic of this website and what it hoped to portray was very well done and the message came across very well in my personal opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Part B

Week 1 Blog Post

Week 8 Part A