Week 11 Blog Post

 In this week's assignment, I decided to focus on Social media influencers and Twitter. I have had a Twitter account for around 3 years now and often times find it very reliable in some cases. I believe that the trending page is very valuable in many different aspects and is the most reliable app for news. I think that this would be a great website to promote a business on.

The trending feature is where I first found out about Kobe Bryant's passing and often updates on political issues as well. I think that in order to better develop this app they should have more reliable sources. At some points, there is news on the app which seems fake and unreliable at times. This is the thing that I believe would help better the app even more. 

In the big picture of social media these days, social media influencers are at the middle of it all. Social influencers have developed the most from TikTok which is one of the biggest apps in the world right now. Influencers from apps like TikTok are now being cast in large movie productions and making thousands of dollars per video they post on the app. Their followers follow them from TikTok to other platforms like Instagram or Twitter.

Facebook is becoming a dying platform. I believe that this app is in the past and many apps have more advanced features that apply more to the younger audiences rather than the app most use to post pictures of their children on. I believe that in order to have a following still, Facebook should reconsider some of its features. In the bigger picture, Instagram and Twitter have taken the world by storm. I left TikTok out as not many older people use this app so it has a small audience of the older generations. 

To wrap everything up I believe that in order to further stay updated many people should look on Twitter more. I love the Twitter app and it is most times where I get my news before checking some other news sources. I believe that Social Media Influencers are on the rise and are the next big celebrities. Becoming a Social Media Influencer is not easy, but if the fame is obtained it is often great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Part B

Week 1 Blog Post

Week 13 Blog Post